The product range ST 300/500 are folded profiles in pre-coated steel, stainless steel or aluminium
- Placed vertically or horizontally, the modules ST 300/500 create an optical effect that stresses the proportions of the building, either lengthwise or in the direction of heigh
- The system with invisible fixing provides attractive lines in the façade. The range of products ST 300/500 are folded profiles in pre-coated steel, stainless steel or aluminium
Stainless steel: 1 to 1,5 mm
Aluminium: 1,5 to 2,0 mm
- Coating Kristal: 1 à 1,5 mm
- Standards widths: 300-500 mm
- Others widths on demand
- With or without closed edges, the closed edges offer a neat finish as for a steel cassette
- Hollow joint between slats are possible (JCB et JCD)
- Different interconnection geometries (V, JCB, JCD)
- Perforations possible (after validation by technical services)
ST 300/500, Bureaux Quimper, Ph. Brulé Architect
Construction Advice ST 300/500
The use of these systems requires as a preliminary layout taking into account the building dimensions, the openings and eventually the dilations joints.
The perfect alignment of the sub-framing is essential in order to obtain a uniform smooth facade. In general, fixings are not visible.
The installation should be carried out according to good practice.
The cladding can be installed directly on the load-bearing structure or as the external rainscreen cladding fixed onto liner trays that connected to the main framework and provided with insulation and a sub-framing.