ST Evolution 600/900
The linear design of ST Evolution product range increases our perception of space thanks to a length of profiles which can reach up to 6 meters.
- Standard widths (600-900 mm) or specific width on demand, ST Evolution combines flatness and modularity
- The system with invisible fixing provide attractive lines in the façade
- The modules E2 of the ST range are bent steel profiles in pre-coated steel, stainless steel or aluminium
- Evolution = reinforced cladding with an synthetic material and an additional sheet of 5/10 mm thickness factory bonded
- Length according to product up to 6 m
Stainless: 1 to 1,5 mm + Evolution
Aluminium: 1,5 to 2,0 mm + Evolution
Pre-coating + Kristal: 1 to 1,5 mm + Evolution
- Standards widths: 600-900 mm
- Others widths on demand
- With or without closed edges, the closed edges offer a neat finish as for a steel cassette
- Hollow joints between slats are possible (JCB et JCD)
- HZ finish
- Validation by technical services
ST Evolution, Millenium M, Boujama Architects
Construction Advice ST Evolution 600/900
The use of these systems requires as a preliminary layout taking into account the building dimensions, the openings and eventually the dilations joints.
The perfect alignment of the sub-framing is essential in order to obtain a uniform smooth facade. In general, fixings are not visible.
The installation should be carried out according to good practice.
The cladding can be installed directly on the load-bearing structure or as the external rainscreen cladding fixed onto liner trays that connected to the main framework and provided with insulation and a sub-framing.