Cold heading quality
- Diameters from 5.00 to 30.00 mm
- Cold heading quality wires are produced according to EN 10016-1 to 4 or tailor made specifications
- Specific characteristics can be offered; please contact us
- Coils or traverse wound coils of 600 to 2,500 kg
- Specific packaging can be offered; please contact us
- All our products are individually identified with labels referring to: type, diameter, cast number, batch number, coil number and coil weight
- We supply a test certificate which complies with EN 10204-3.1
- Our range includes low carbon steels for the production of nuts, bolts, rivets, screws and a range of complex drop-forged products.
- Our high quality wires are used for fixing systems in the furniture business.
- Bright K +U+C
- Interannealed KGK +U+C+AC+LC
- Drawn annealed rod GK +U+AC+C
- Other process on demand