WireSolutions is one of the worldwide leading companies in terms of flat and shaped wires for the automotive and construction industry.
- Width Ø from 3.00 to 40.00 mm
- Thickness Ø 1.00 x 7.00 mm
- Flat and shaped wires are produced according to EN 10016-1 to 4 or tailor made specifications
- Specific characteristics can be offered; please contact us
- Traverse wound coil from 600 to 2,400 kg
- Cut to length from 1.00 to 6.10 m in bundles of 500 to 1500 kg
- Cut to length from 0.10 to 1.00 m in box pallet or carboard box of 500 to 1000 kg
- Specific packaging can be offered; please contact us
- All our products are individually identified with labels referring to: type, diameter, cast number, batch number, coil number and coil weight
- We supply a test certificate which complies with EN 10204-3.1
- Since years we have been supplying flat and shaped wire for screw conveyors for the forage industry.
- Our innovative technology in terms of surface qualities and steel grades allow us to meet the highest and various requirements of the automotive market.
- Since many years we are one of the leading producers of flat and shaped wires for the production of wiper arms. Due to our long term experience we have developed a complementary product Plastiflat®, a wire for flat blades.
- WireSolutions has an extensive experience in construction, especially in window fasteners.
- Electrical equipment
- Furniture and office equipment
- White goods
- Offshore industry (cable armouring)