I. General information
1. The controller of personal data collected through the website: http://ds.arcelormittal.com/cee/poland/language/EN is ArcelorMittal Distribution Solutions Poland sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice, address: ul. Stalowa 1, 40-610 Katowice, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000057816, with Tax Identification Number [NIP]: 954-224-90-02, REGON number: 276112593, and the share capital of PLN 194,570,700.00 (“Controller” or “AMDSP”).
2. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("the GDR"), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means and the implemented internal Personal Data Security Policy.
3. We respect the right to privacy and take care of the security of data of our Clients and users of our website, and to this end, we apply organisational and technical security measures at a high level, thanks to which we minimise the effects of possible data security breaches.
4. Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not made available to unauthorised persons.
II. Personal data management
1. The user is authorised to browse the website without providing AMDSP with personal data. The website resources being viewed are identified by the URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the log files of the web server is as follows:
− public IP address from which the request was made;
− name of client station - identification through the http protocol - if possible;
− date and time of request;
− first line of the http request;
− http response code;
− number of bytes sent by the server;
− URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in case of entering the website of the Service through a link;
− information about the user's browser;
− information on the location of the user;
2. The operating data listed above are used for administrative, diagnostic and statistical purposes. The data can also be used for purposes such as demographic analysis of the user, lists of types of web browsers used, etc. Periodic analysis of such data enables the identification of potential irregularities in the operation of the Website and the continuous improvement of its quality.
3. The operating data listed above are not linked to specific users visiting the website and therefore users remain anonymous.
4. The scope of entrusted personal data of the Users includes personal data necessary for AMDSP to answer/contact the User upon their request, i.e. name(s), surname, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other similar information. The controller does not process special categories of data.
5. Personal data are processed to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil justified interests (legitimate purposes) of AMDSP and the processing does not infringe any rights or freedoms of the data subject.
Data shall be collected only to the extent that is adequate, necessary and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which the data are processed.
6. Every data subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to transfer personal data and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
7. For any matter relating to the processing of personal data by AMDSP and the exercise of rights related to data processing, please contact us electronically at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing sending the letter to our address followed by the words “Personal Data”.
8. Personal data will be processed and stored for the period during which the agreement or services are performed and rendered by AMDSP, at the latest until the statute of limitations of claims under the agreement/service provision or until the expiration of the data retention obligation under the law. The controller makes every effort to limit as far as possible the retention period of personal data which are no longer used. However, we would like to inform you that such situation may occur due to operational and technological reasons.
9. Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of the consent or raise a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
10. In order to maintain, develop and analyse the relationship with Users of the Website, as well as to create statistics and market products and services, AMDSP may use profiling that involves the use of User's personal data to evaluate some of their features, in particular to analyse or forecast aspects relating to personal preferences, interests, location or movement.
11. Personal and operating data of users may be disclosed to third parties, such as:
(a) Processors to whom AMDSP has entrusted the processing of personal data on the basis of an applicable agreement, e.g. IT service providers, acting on behalf of AMDSP, if necessary for the execution of the agreement to which the data subject is a party;
(b) national or judicial authorities, such as police, prosecutors, courts or regulatory authorities, upon their request and only to the extent required by law or for the protection of AMDSP’s rights or the safety of the User, AMDSP’s personnel or AMDSP’s resources;
(c) other entities of the ArcelorMittal group, if necessary for the execution of the agreement to which the data subject is a party.
(d) law firms and courts for the purpose of enforcing or executing an agreement with the User;
12. User data is not transferred by default outside the European Economic Area or to international organisations. In the event that data are transferred to recipients in third countries, AMDSP will use the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, laying down the basic guarantees for the security of the User's data.
1. The website uses “cookies”. These are small text files sent by a web server and stored by the browser's computer software. When the user's browser re-connects to the website, the website recognises the type of device from which the user connects. Parameters allow reading the information contained in them only to the server that created them. Therefore, "Cookies" make it easier to use previously visited websites.
2. The information we collect relates to the user's IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, information on time and date, location and information sent to the website through the contact form.
3. The data collected is used to monitor and verify how users use our websites in order to improve the functioning of the service by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information on users using tools that record users' conduct on the website.
5. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website;
b) security cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud within the website;
c) "performance" cookies to collect information about how the websites of the Service are used;
d) "functional' cookies which allow 'remembering' the settings selected by the user and personalising the user interface, such as selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website design.
e) "statistical' cookies which enable the Controller to be provided with anonymous statistical data which allow the identification of the manner in which users use the website.
6. The user has the possibility to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. For instructions on how to manage cookies, please refer to the settings of the software (Internet browser - Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari).
7. Additional personal data, such as e-mail addresses, are collected only in places where the user has explicitly consented to this while filling in the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.
8. Removing cookies or disabling them in the user's browser may result in the incorrect functioning of the Service and restricting the access to various functionalities of the Service.