ArcelorMittal Mittal Construction France launches Siloe, the new concept of 3D printing on steel cassette
Into the rigour necessary for your architectural project, you can integrate the most ambitious aesthetic concepts: in curves or sequence, athletic or expressive the surface of your facade reflects the passion which animates its creator!
SILOE is available on Cassette SP, Coque MD and Lame ST 300
|Lame ST 300
Advice of printing design.
- The design is a succession of right-hand sides and arcs of a circle:
- The lines cannot cross
- The distance between two lines is of 38 mm
- The distance from the edges of the cassettes is of 20 mm
- No direct angle without uninterrupted lines
- The minimum radius of curve is 25 mm